The initial introduction to dry fruits for most of us surely must have been that of food which is healthier than the usual regular fruits. Although they are available in small packages, they have an abundant amount of vitamins, proteins, dietary fiber, and minerals. Naturally, there will be a lot of health benefits for us.
- Dry fruits are excellent at keeping cancer away. The dried apples and apricots have phytonutrients in them which acts as antioxidants and also give us fibers, vitamin A, C, and iron.
- A wonderful way to prevent cardiovascular problems is to have dry fruits and nuts regularly. Cashews have mono-unsaturated fats, which are good for our heart health. Pistachios have vitamin B6 that helps in preventing heart problems.
- These dry fruits help us in getting a beautiful, clean and healthy skin. It is the most integral part for our immune system. Dry fruits like dry mango, raisins, almonds, cashew nuts etc. All help in various ways to achieve a flawless skin.
- Since dry fruits have a rich source of potassium, fiber, vitamin A, copper, they help in maintaining high levels of energy. Especially the almonds are amazing at forming new blood cells and maintaining and improving the hemoglobin levels.
- Cashews are excellent in treating migraine. They help in decreasing the pain levels, muscle spasms, tension, fatigue, and soreness.
- Prunes, apricots, and raisins have high iron levels that are useful in preventing or fighting anemia. They also have optimum levels of vitamins and minerals and a natural solution for weight management.
- If you want your hairs to be thick and memory to be strong, then dry fruits are a much better way to achieve that. Almonds have essential fatty acids, proteins, and fibers, the almond oil helps to add shine and luster to the hair.
- For people who are conscious about avoiding fats, dry fruits are an ideal food as they just don’t have any fats.
- Dry fruits are also useful if you want to increase the iron content of your body. Apricots and prunes are a rich source of iron.
The right mix of all the dry fruits or even some of them is enough to give you all the nutrients. The regular consumption, it will be very easy for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Posted by : PratikshaRavindran | 2017-12-08